ROUTE 27 TOLL | AUTOPISTAS DEL SOL, COSTA RICA
The project is related to the overhaul of the toll system of the Globalvia Route 27 concession.
The scope includes the supply, transportation, installation and commissioning of all of the hardware, both newly acquired and existing on highways, that is not disposed of or replaced by new equipment. The new hardware includes the following:
- 49 automatic license-plate cameras.
- 90 context cameras.
- 90 toll booth cameras.
- 90 double beam detection curtains.
- 180 double-wheel detection bases.
- 4 NVR recorders.
- 49 ETC antennas.
- 90 track controllers.
- 90 keyboards.
- 90 touchscreens.
- 90 series-parallel printer converters.
- 90 magnetic stripe readers.
- 84 POE + SFP Duplex LC MM switches.
- 6 POE switches 16 PoE pts 802.3 in + SFP Duplex LC MM.
The objective is the renovation of 90 lanes of the following plazas on the San José-Caldera highway, called National Route Number 27:
- 4 main toll plazas: Escazú, San Rafael, Athens and Pozón.
- 5 satellite toll plazas: Ciudad Colón, Guácima, Siquiares, Rampa Atenas and Rampa Colón.