D4R7 EXPRESSWAYS | CINTRA/FERROVIAL, SLOVAKIA
The scope includes the design, supply, installation and commissioning of ITS equipment, as well as the control center on the new D4R7 expressway in Bratislava (60 km):
- 102 VMS gantries and panels with prisms.
- 105 loop-based traffic flow analyzers, piezoelectric and microwave sensor technology
- 40 gantries for the classification of heavy vehicles and dangerous goods with 3D laser sections that integrate LPR and ADR cameras.
- 36 weather stations.
- 45 emergency box systems.
- 156 CCTVs installed on the main line and interchange, covering 100% of the highway.
- 30 CCTV automatic fire detection installed on the Danube Bridge.
- 4 WIMs integrated in gantries with 3D signals and specific VMS
- Communications system: 30 communication nodes, more than 150 km of FO network.
- 40 free-flow gantries.
- 2 traffic management centers, including an ITS software platform that integrates all of the signals in real time.